13/02/2017

2nd TERM LOMQE TEST (GRAMMAR AND MORE)

ANSWERS TO THE REPORTED SPEECH PRACTICE:

  1. She told/ordered me not to do it.
  2. She said (that) she was leaving the next/following day.
  3. She asked me to get her a cup of tea.
  4. She said (that) she got married the previous year/the year before.
  5. She told/ordered me to be quick.
  6. She asked me to explain number four.
  7. She asked me where I lived.
  8. She said (that) they had gone/been to the cinema and then to a Chinese
    restaurant.
  9. She said (that) she would come and help me at twelve.
  10. She asked me what I was doing the day after/following day.
  11. She told/ordered me not to go.
  12. She asked me if I worked in London.
  13. She asked me to tell her where the post office was.
  14. She told/ordered me to come there.
  15. She said (that) she had never been to Wales.
  16. She asked me if I had ever seen ‘The Lord of the Rings’.
  17. She said (that) she didn't like mushrooms.
  18. She told me not to be silly.
  19. She asked me to wait a moment.
  20. She asked me how often I played sport. 

    EXERCISES TO PRACTICE REPORTED SPEECH and RELATIVE CLAUSES



    PHONETICS: 1 (-ed), 2, 3 (choose level), 4, 5 (-ed)

No comments:

Post a Comment